Monday, September 29, 2008

Lost my mojo

:( and I don't know where to find him:(

I just don't have the get up and go to create things!!!! I really want to and have heaps of great projects I want to try but the spark just isn't there :(

Mojo where are you :(

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Lifesaver!!!



This product is a life saver! You know the Kitchen tea invites I did a few weeks ago well the date got changed and instead of sticking the new invite over the old one, I removed them with this god sent product!!!

Its made but Timbermate

***WARNING***
This product is VERY toxic and must be kept out of reach of children. If swallowed don't induce vomiting and seek medical advice immediately.