Photobucket

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Victorian Bush fire kids toy appeal

I am appealing to all you awesome crafters to make some things to give to the kids who have become one of the many victims of the bush fires still ravishing country Melbourne and Victoria.

Things you can make could be...

Crayon cozy's - skip to my lou
Taggie Blankets - mama's doodles taggie blanket tut
Notebook and pencil holder - One red robin tut
Fabric doll house - UK lass in US tut
Dolls
Sock monkeys
Softies
Felt food

Use your imagination, think would would a kid love to play with when they have nothing.

Other things could be
MCN nappies
Burp cloths
Blankets

If you wish to contribute feel free to email me on piggy.puggy@gmail.com and I will give you an address to send things to and I will forward them on to the kids in need.